TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Please be assured that your information will only be used for the purpose of providing you with access to the GATCA Resource library and informing you of any changes thereto or any other services we offer that we deem may be relevant to you from time to time. We will not otherwise sell, distribute, use or misuse your information.
The following terms and conditions will apply to your access to and use of this site:
1. You represent that the information you provide is correct and accept that TConsult will rely on that information. TConsult reserves the right to refuse to perform the services or cancel the services if it discovers that the information provided was incorrect. You will indemnify TConsult for any damage, including fines, imposed on TConsult based on information you provide not being correct.
2. TConsult will make a good faith effort to maintain the availability of the services provided via the site. TConsult, however, makes no representation that such services will yield the result you desire.
3. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily without notice.
4. You acknowledge that all the documents available at this site are public domain and freely available elsewhere. Any fees or subscription payments associated with your use of this site are remuneration for the availability, design, use of the web site and tools (e.g. search engine, file re-naming, date standardisation and push notifications) on it and not payment for the documents and files themselves.
5. While TConsult will endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and TConsult does not accept any liability for errors or omissions.
6. TConsult will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material. In no event whatsoever will TConsult’s liability for any matter arising hereunder exceed one hundred British pounds sterling (£100).
7. TConsult accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
8. TConsult provides this site “as is” and “as available” and without any warranty or condition, express or implied. In particular, but without limitation, TConsult does not warrant that this site will operate without interruptions, be timely, secure or error-free. TConsult does not warrant that the site or its contents are free from viruses or problems and TConsult is not responsible for any harm caused to your property from your use of this site.
9. In using this site, if the functionality exists at any time, you will not post or attempt to post illegal, immoral, or defamatory statements in or on any part of the site, or post on or submit to the site any material which might cause TConsult to violate any applicable law, statute, directive or regulation or that could, in TConsult’s sole discretion, adversely affect the goodwill or reputation of TConsult.
12. You will not by using any device, software or routine interfere with or attempt to interfere with the efficient operation of this site. This includes, but is not limited to, by act or omission, imposing an unreasonably or disproportionately large or heavy workload on the site.
13. You agree that you will access the site only via direct use by a person and not via an intermediary interface or program, e.g., “bot,” “web crawler” or the like.
14. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time by TConsult and that such change will be effective upon being posted here and may be made retroactive.
15. If any portion of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable the remainder will survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
16. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in strict accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
17. In the event of a dispute under this Agreement, where such dispute has not been settled within thirty (30) days after notice from either party to the other of the existence of the dispute, the parties agree that, at the request of either party, such dispute will be submitted for binding arbitration with the following conditions:
a) the proceeding will be held before a single independent arbitrator selected jointly by the parties;
(b) the proceeding will be conducted in English;
(c) the proceeding will be held in London, England;
(d) the arbitrator will decide the assignment of the costs of the arbitration based on allocation of fault;
(e) the proceeding will be closed except to the parties, their legal representatives, witnesses and experts, all of whom must agree or have a duty to maintain the confidentiality of the dispute and the result, except as needed to implement the ruling; and
(f) the decision of the arbitrator will be enforceable in any national court of competent jurisdiction pursuant to the United Nations Convention for the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards of 1958.
18. You agree that if you or your agent bring any matter against TConsult in breach hereof, e.g., in a forum other than those specified, TConsult will be entitled to summary dismissal and an award by the otherwise improper court or the adjudicator in the correct forum of its costs for obtaining that dismissal, including legal fees, costs of travel and court costs and will be entitled to an advance toward those expenses and reimbursement on a continuing basis.
19. TConsult may freely use feedback and ideas that you may provide to use without any expectation whatsoever of remuneration, credit or royalty.
20. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved to TConsult.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us: