The GATCA Resource Library is operated by TConsult Ltd, a training and consultancy firm specialising in global account tax compliance.
TConsult’s CEO, Ross McGill, is available for comment on topics including:
- International withholding tax
- Global regulatory landscape
- Common reporting standards
- Data protection
- Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Global Custody and Clearing
- Future of Financial Services
CEO, TConsult Ltd
Ross McGill is a specialist in practical operational compliance to US Tax regulations, cross border tax reclamation, relief at source and global tax information reporting. He has over 23 years of experience in financial services, including 19 years at C level; and 30 years senior management experience in blue chip FMCG firms, including sales, marketing and operations.
Ross delivers specialist training courses on international withholding tax, US withholding tax (including QI and FATCA). He also provides consultancy services on these issues to a number of high profile clients. Ross is the key advisor behind TConsult’s GATCA Resource Library and GATCA smartphone app.
Ross McGill is also the author of several published books focusing on his specialist knowledge and experience. He makes regular appearances at high profile industry conferences in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Ross is a regular blogger and hosts a monthly podcast exploring issues in the financial services landscape.
- Member of the ISO20022 Securities Evaluation Group
- Member of the EU Tax Barriers Business Advisory Group
- Member of the Market Data Practice User Group
- Representative on ICMSA Tax Sub-Committee
- Investment Withholding Tax
- Global Custody and Clearing Services
- International Withholding Tax: A Practical Guide to Best Practices and Benchmarking
- Relief At Source: An Investors Guide to Minimising Internationally Withheld Tax
- The New Global Regulatory Landscape: Impacts on Finance and Investment
- Sarbanes Oxley: Building Working Strategies for Compliance
- Technology Management in Financial Services
Read our latest press releases and subscribe to receive future announcements directly to your inbox
Download our media pack of images, logos and screenshots for editorial use
If you have any questions about the GATCA Resource Library, please contact us: